- This event has passed.
February 18 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 10th.
Dreaming of Starting Your Own Business? Want to Make Your Current Business More Successful?
LaunchU is an eight-week course for aspiring and early-stage business owners. Over eight weeks you will learn and execute the following concepts:
- Set your business goals
- Craft and pitch your business concept
- Research your industry and competition
- Market your services and products
- Identify and reach your target customers
- Set pricing, project profitability, break-even point, and cash flow
- Choose the right business structure
- Assemble a support team
- Evaluate the feasibility of your business model so you can adjust course if needed
This training series helps you complete a written feasibility plan to help you determine if your business idea is a “GO” or a “NO GO.” Your feasibility plan can then be adapted into your business plan.
Your $225 course fee includes:
- 9 weeks of training with certified facilitators
- LaunchU Workbook
- Subscription to LivePlan business planning software (a $60 value)
- Expert guest speakers in market research, marketing, accounting, legal, and more
- Step-by-step help with your feasibility plan and one-on-one business counseling throughout the course and beyond.
Class Start Date:
Saturday, February 18th
9 A.M. to 4 P.M. (lunch included)
Continuing Dates (all beginning at 5:30 P.M. and ending at 8:30 P.M.):
- Thursday, February 23rd
- Thursday, March 2nd
- Thursday, March 9th
- Thursday, March 16th
- Thursday, March 23th
- Thursday, March 30th
- Thursday, April 6th (Graduate & Pitch)
OzSBI Conference Room, 408 Washington Ave, West Plains, MO 65775
How to Register for this Series:
Minimum capacity: 10 students
- Payment of $225 registration fee can be made with a check or Paypal
- Mail/Drop off cash or check payment to: OzSBI, 408 Washington Ave., West Plains, MO 65775
The deadline to register for this series is Friday, February 10th.
If you are in need of financial assistance, partial scholarships are available. Please contact Heather Fisher for more information.
Flexible payment plans are available for those in hardship.
In order to provide an interactive, dynamic group class experience, we require at least ten (10) enrolled students in order to hold the class. If LaunchU is canceled due to low enrollment, the course will be postponed to a different date.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I’m already in business, would I still benefit from LaunchU?
If you are in your first year of business, you would definitely benefit from taking LaunchU. If you have been in business for longer than a year, you might still benefit if you are considering adjusting your business model for greater success.
I can’t afford $225, can I still take the course?
We offer flexible payment plans and partial scholarships for those unable to pay the full $225 tuition upfront. Please contact us directly prior to class to discuss. However, we ask that you pay half of the tuition by the first day of class. You can start making payments toward an upcoming session of LaunchU at any time.
What if I’m not sure about my business idea?
Then LaunchU is definitely for you! At its core, LaunchU assesses the feasibility of your business idea. If it turns out that your business idea is not feasible, LaunchU benefits you by 1) helping you figure this out BEFORE you make a significant investment; and 2) helping you figure out ways to adjust your business model or create a new business concept that is feasible. Also, the skills you learn in LaunchU can be applied to ANY business idea you have in the future.