- Get Started
- Our Clients
Do you have funding for new businesses?
- Yes, we do. We have a "revolving loan fund" from which OzSBI Clients can borrow up to $10,000 at low interest. SCOCOG, one of our partners, also offers low interest loans up to $25,000.
- We also have friends who have funding. We can help you prepare your plan so you are ready to present your business idea to funders. We can also direct you to local loan sources, both public and private, and can introduce you to local investors. You have to do the work, but we can help you.
- If you're wondering about "free" money, the answer is no, we have none. If you find some, please let us know.
Can I rent space at OzSBI for as long as I want?
- The Incubator is designed to get businesses off to a good start. We expect most tenant businesses to "graduate" from the Incubator within 3 years.
- We'll help you find appropriate business space in your community when it's time for you to "leave the nest".
- We won't abandon you though. You can still be a non-tenant member of the Incubator after you graduate and benefit from all the services and even occasional use of shared space and resources as needed.
Do I have to become a member to attend workshops?
- No, but you'll probably want to. Members receive discounts to all OzSBI activities and receive "Incubator Bucks" that they can use to pay for those activities.I'm just a one-person operation at home.
What can you do for me?
- Lots. OzSBI wants to be your one-stop business resource center. We can provide:
- A rich portfolio of business advisors and mentors to help you grow your business.
- Entrance to an active network of other entrepreneurs like yourself
- A phone answering service
- By-the-hour professional office for meetings with clients, prospects, or distributors
- A showroom for your products
* a ship-to address for when you can't be home to receive packages
* storage space for products waiting to be shipped
* a shipping clerk to call when you need to ship something from your storage space
- Access to public and private business lenders and investors
Tell us what you wish you had that
- you can't afford
- can't find
- don't have enough time to do
- or don't know how to do