OzSBI offers Targeted Mentoring for entrepreneurs who want to address a specific business issues and for those who want to maintain a mentoring relationship with one of OzSBI’s 20 mentors. If you are interested in trying business mentoring, Targeted Mentoring is a great way to start. Or if you have been an OzSBI client, Targeted Mentoring allows you to continue receiving mentoring over longer intervals.
When you sign up for Targeted Mentoring you receive 4 mentoring sessions over a 6 month period, as well as discounts on all business workshops. It is low-cost, effective way to get the help you need where you need it most.
According to John Rampton, an entrepreneur and investor, writing for Inc. Online, ten other reasons why you need a mentor are:
- Mentors provide information and knowledge on running a business.
- Mentors can see where we need to improve where we often cannot.
- Mentors have experience we can learn from to prevent making the same mistakes as beginners.
- Mentors find ways to stimulate our personal and professional growth.
- Mentors offer encouragement and help keep us going.
- Mentors create boundaries that we cannot set for ourselves.
- Mentors are sounding boards so we can bounce ideas off them for an unfiltered opinion.
- Mentors are trusted advisers.
- Mentors can be connectors making introductions to move our business forward.
- Mentors hold you accountable and help you reach your business goals.
Highly successful business professionals rely on their mentors throughout their careers, and many say that they wish they had mentors when they started. Visit with OzSBI for a free consultation about our mentoring programs.