This workshop will explore the topic of employee motivation and why the carrot and stick approach to energizing your employees just doesn’t work. Learn what you can do to create a work environment of motivated employees who consistently demonstrates a willingness to perform and achieve results.
What You Will Learn:
• Define employee motivation; what it is and what it is not.
• Examine organizational structures and systems that can either enhance employee motivation or destroy it.
• Discuss the appropriate use of extrinsic motivators.
• Identify the intrinsic motivators of your employees and what you can do to tap into them for improved performance.
• Explore three fundamental factors for employee motivation: autonomy, mastery, and purpose.
Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Time: 9am to 4pm
Cost: $165 General, $145 OzSBI Members
Lunch is provided.
Register: Click Here
The deadline to register for this series is Friday, August 25th at 2pm
*Want to attend this class and Motivating Employees? Register for both days and save $15. $315 Generak, $275 OzSBI Memb
Faciltated by: Rae Lee
Rae Lee is a Business Trainer and Consultant for the Missouri Training Institute (MTI). Rae designs and delivers training on a variety of topics including leadership, management, customer service, sales and workplace issues. She has training experience in several areas including banking and finance, human resources, education, and marketing industries. Rae was also instrumental in developing and delivering the State of Missouri’s Career and Vocational Education programs.