Coaching and Conflict
This workshop examines two functions critical to supervisory success; coaching employees and handling conflict. Identify tools and techniques to help shape your employees’ behavior on the job and what to do when conflict among your staff is not promoting creativity or innovation but decreased morale, more re-work and lower productivity.
What You Will Learn:
• What coaching is.
• Coaching strategies based on your employees’ ability and willingness to do the job.
• Supervisory tools used by effective coaches.
• Your personal conflict management style as well as the style of those around you.
• How each conflict management style can be used for different outcomes.
• A six-step process for working through conflict in a more collaborative way.
Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Time: 9am to 4pm
Cost: $165 General, $145 OzSBI Members
Lunch is provided.
Register: Click Here
The deadline to register for this series is Friday, August 25th at 2pm
*Want to attend this class and Motivating Employees? Register for both days and save $15. $315 Generak, $275 OzSBI Members
Faciltated by: Rae Lee
Rae Lee is a Business Trainer and Consultant for the Missouri Training Institute (MTI). Rae designs and delivers training on a variety of topics including leadership, management, customer service, sales and workplace issues. She has training experience in several areas including banking and finance, human resources, education, and marketing industries. Rae was also instrumental in developing and delivering the State of Missouri’s Career and Vocational Education programs.