- Get Started
- Our Clients
revised January 11, 2013
Membership in the Ozarks Small Business Incubator (OzSBI) is available in 2 basic flavors: Client and Member.
- Clients are the businesses that OzSBI focuses its main attention on.
- Clients may be housed in the OzSBI building as tenants, or may be affiliate Clients that are operating from some other location (often at home).
- Clients are assigned a personal business mentor.
- Clients are expected to have, and update, a business plan.
- Clients have priority access to all OzSBI Services and Resources, and free (or almost-free) access to OzSBI workshops and courses.
- For services for which there is a charge, client discounts are deeper than those for members.
- Members have access to many OzSBI Services and Resources at a discounted rate on a pay-as-you-go basis. Members may be:
- Stable businesses that want to stay ahead of the competition.
- Small businesses that are not ready to make a big jump.
- Part-time or home-based businesses that are trying to slowly grow their business.
- Larger corporate businesses who want some of their employees to attend Incubator workshops and seminars.
- Supporters who want to support the Incubator and their clients.